Female Powerlifter Lifts 407lbs at 130ish Pounds
On top of being a record-holding natural female powerlifter and inspirational figure in terms of female strength, Megan Gallagher is a sponsored athlete and strength coach affiliated with Barbell Brigade
Her last performance at the Arnold Raw Classic was : 287lbs squat, 154 bench and 386 deadlift.
Meg is a stunning young woman with a passion for powerlifting and the resolve to make powerlifting “as trendy as Soul Cycle” (about page of her facebook). She received the following awards:
- 63kg USAPL Open New York State Raw Deadlift (175kg)
- 63kg USAPL Open Washington DC Raw Squat (125kg)
- 63kg USAPL Open Washington DC Raw Deadlift (172.5kg)
- 63kg USAPL Open Washington DC Raw Total (385kg)
- 63kg USAPL Open Washington DC Raw Push-Pull (240kg)
- Top 10 at the 2015 USAPL Nationals
She closed the year of 2015 properly by lifting 4 plates on deadlift this December 10th, 2016 lifting 407lbs (185kg) weighing 63kg. The lift lasted an incredible 12seconds of time under tension.